What is a Family Aid Gift Card?
This is an in-store gift certificate that may be redeemed for $100-200 worth of clothing, furniture, housewares, or whatever is needed at Portage MCC Thrift Shop or Portage MCC Furniture Plus. If assessed by a partner agency, clients may be issued this gift card at no charge.
- Add Card to cart, then Checkout.
- At Checkout, enter the agency discount code (if you have one) and complete the order process. Important: Enter the client's full name in the Billing Address (the address itself should be the agency's).
- Once the order goes through, print the order number or order confirmation (or be prepared to show it on your phone) and present it to the Portage MCC cashier after selecting your items (the order number is your proof of purchase). Alternately, tell the cashier that you have placed an online order and we will look up the details for you.
About Portage MCC Community Aid
Any easy way to help community members in need! Community Aid items may be purchased directly to be given away, or may be requested at no cost through any of our partner agencies (conditions apply; list of partner agencies is not exhaustive):
- Canadian Mental Health Association: (204) 239-6590
- Child & Family Services: (204) 857-8751
- Family Resource Centre: (204) 595-5005
- Michif Child & Family Services: (204) 239-5234
- Prairie Harbour: (204) 239-5234
- Prairie Pregnancy Support Centre: (204) 240-4357
- The Salvation Army: (204) 239-7213
Social Agencies: Contact us at email@example.com for discount code approval. Once registered, you may place orders for your clients at no cost to you. Simply print or send a digital copy of the order number or receipt to the client and send them to Portage MCC for pick-up (in the case of pre-assembled items such as the Baby Clothing Relief Kit or Household Relief Kit, send the client to the Thrift Shop Donation Doors, located at the rear of the store off Volunteer Way/Howie Avenue).