We are thrilled to announce the creation of a customer loyalty program called Thrift Reward$!
This program is a great way to express even more appreciation to you, our loyal customers! Free to join, with every purchase giving you points which can be used for dollar discounts on future purchases.
For every dollar you spend at Portage MCC, you will receive one Thrift Reward$ point. Points can be redeemed at any time or saved to earn greater rewards!
To sign up, ask one of our cashiers at your next visit and receive 10 Thrift Reward$ points for joining!
For more details, see our Frequently Asked Questions and Terms & Conditions below. Of course, you can also speak to any of our friendly cashiers during your next store visit to have any questions answered!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I start earning Thrift Reward$?
- Either sign up by speaking to one of our cashiers at your next visit (at either Portage MCC Thrift Shop or Portage MCC Furniture Plus) or create an account online at portagemcc.com/account/register
- What information do I need to provide to sign up?
- We just need your name, plus either your phone number or email address. That’s all!
- Why do you need my phone number or email address?
- We use this information to identify you and your Thrift Reward$
- Can I cancel my account later?
- Absolutely! If you change your mind, just let us know, and we will remove your personal information (and points) from our records!
- Do I need to show a card to earn Thrift Reward$ points?
- No card needed—just tell the Cashier your phone number or email address, and they will add your name to your purchase
- How can I check my Thrift Reward$ points total?
- Ask any Cashier to tell you—they will be happy to look it up for you!
- How many points do I need to get a reward?
- Here are the available reward levels:
- Redeem 80 points, receive a $5 Discount off your purchase
- Redeem 135 points, receive a $10 Discount off your purchase
- Redeem 225 points, receive a $20 Discount off your purchase
- Redeem 500 points, receive a $50 Discount off your purchase
- Here are the available reward levels:
- Do my Thrift Reward$ points expire?
- No, they last for as long as we run the program!
Please review our terms and conditions below:
Thrift Reward$ Terms & Conditions
- Membership is free and open to anyone.
- To sign up for the program, customers must provide their:
- Full Name
- Phone Number or Email Address
- By using or enrolling in the Program, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Your phone number or email address will serve as your Thrift Reward$ account number. Your phone number/email address will not be used in any way except as the identifier for your loyalty reward points. Members do not receive a membership card or number.
- Thrift Reward$ are awarded based on the total of their purchase according to the ratio of $1.00 (whole) spent = 1 Thrift Reward$
- Accumulated Thrift Reward$ are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable.
- Thrift Reward$ may not be redeemed by anyone other than the member whose name is on the account.
- Thrift Reward$ earned are available for members’ next purchase and cannot be applied to their current purchase.
- Portage MCC reserves the right to terminate any Thrift Reward$ member's account and revoke any unredeemed Thrift Reward$ for reasons that include, but are not limited to:
- Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions,
- Supplying false or misleading information, or misuse of this Loyalty Program,
- Violation of any law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges,
- Commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Loyalty Program,
- Physical, verbal, or written abuse of Portage MCC properties or personnel, or action in any other way to the detriment of the store as determined by Portage MCC at its sole discretion.
- A member may cancel their membership at any time by contacting Portage MCC, and their information will be removed from our records.
General Terms & Conditions
- Portage MCC reserves the right, from to time, to restrict, suspend, or otherwise alter aspects of these Terms & Conditions or award levels with or without any prior notice to the members.
- Thrift Reward$ earned on a purchase that is subsequently returned will be deducted from the member’s account in an amount equal to the Thrift Reward$ earned for the original purchase.